NextBridge Consulting helps you thrive in markets where growth and change never stop. While no two engagements are ever the same, it’s likely that at least some of the challenges you face today are similar to ones we’ve helped solve before.
Do These Challenges Sound Familiar? See How We’ve Helped Clients.
Not Enough Talent Development Capacity
Senior HR Leader Needs Additional Capacity to Jump Start a Critical Talent Initiative
- Strategic Talent Review and Planning Process Integrated with Business Reviews
Implemented quarterly talent reviews into business operations for specialty chemical company.
- Performance Management Designed to Simplify Process and Provide More Impact
Redesigned high tech companies’ performance management process and tools to support better business alignment and increased business growth goals.
Organization Structure No Longer Supports Changing Business
Executive Team Needs to Redesign Organization Structure to Meet Changing Business Demands
- Designed organization to support fundamental change in business strategy
Designed future organization to support 30-year old life sciences’ company business strategy shift. Implemented talent reviews, identified key role gaps and strategy to fill.
- Designed Structure to Support Culture Change
Chief Administrative Officer for an elite university needed an organization that would support the Dean’s new vision. We assessed the current organization, added capacity and redefined roles.
Trouble Attracting and Retaining Talent
Senior Talent Management Leader Needs to Attract and Retain Talent
- Creating an Enterprise-wide Career Development Tool
Partnered with rapidly-growing high tech company to developing an online Career Development Tool that in Phase 1 provided career paths and career development tools to 60% of the employee population.
- Talent Acquisition Redesign
Focusing on the candidate experience, redesigned talent acquisition process to improve perceptions in the market and increase internal consistency of experience.
Leadership Team Not in Synch
CMO Leadership Team Not Performing
- Raising the Performance of a CMO’s Newly Integrated Team
Conducted team assessment and two off-sites to create alignment for an underperforming Marketing and Communications executive team in a rapidly changing financial services environment.
- Addressing Dysfunction on a Chief Medical Officer’s Program Leadership Team at a Growing Biotech
Assessed the team’s current state and created role clarity, reducing destructive conflict.
Managers Not Skilled Enough
CHRO Introducing Management Development Program
- Growing Life Sciences Company Introduces Management Fundamentals Program
Facilitated multi-day development experience for over 1000 manager in rapidly growing biotechnology company.
- Inaugural Leadership Development Program Addresses Need
Assisted in Design and Facilitated leadership development program for global life sciences company that provided first comprehensive training for company managers.
Company Not Able to Keep Up With Pace of Change
C Suite Recognizes Company not Able to Change as Quickly or Effectively as Needed
- High Tech Firm Introduces Change Management to the Company
Designed and co-facilitated classroom and virtual change management program to build capacity to lead change among key project leaders.
- Supporting EVPs Merger of Key Business Units
Worked with to lead change during integration of key sales and support functions during time of rapid change.
Not Doing Enough to Boost Our High Potentials
Emerging Global Leaders Need Coaching
- Coaching Global Leaders
Coached forty global leaders as part of General Manager executive education program at elite university
- Coaching High Potential Leaders
Coached leaders participating in high potential development programs for multiple clients