They want to bring their vast experience and have it inform innovations that are going on, not stall the innovations. They have a richness of experiences that can be integrated into new thinking to create more robust products and better solutions.
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud nextbridgeconsulting contributed a whooping 186 entries.
I woke up yesterday morning and the calendar said it was almost July. July! How can it already be half way through the year? This realization made me think about the goals I had set at the beginning of the year and where I stood against those goals. I asked myself, ‘How can I take […]
Anyone who’s watching the NCAA basketball tournament and was watching on Saturday saw Butler pull out a huge win over Florida in overtime to move on the the Final Four. This isn’t their first trip to the Final Four. Last year they were not only in the Final Four but in the National Championship game. […]
Mid-Level Leaders — Senior Managers, Directors, Senior Directors — are the linchpin for creating results in most of our organizations. Their task is to interpret the company’s vision and strategy, create a localized vision and strategy for their organization, and then create the capacity for execution and results. The role of bridging the strategic and operational, vision and execution, future needs with today’s pressing demands, and the expectations of senior leaders and the front line has always been challenging. In today’s environment of multi-generational workplaces, rapidly changing technology, increasing competition and an ambiguous economic climate it is even more so. Our recent research has identified 5 critical capabilities Mid-Level Leaders need to help their organizations forge the future.
This posting is co-written with my colleague Stefanie Heiter, Strategies in Play, LLC. In the emerging virtual workplace, do you miss the comfort of walking by an employee’s desk and feeling confident she or he is working hard and doing a good job? If you can’t see them working, do you wonder what they are […]
A third of all CEO’s surveyed by The Conference Board say the most pressing issue they have is attracting, developing and retaining the right talent.
NextBridge partners with you to create and execute pragmatic, sustainable business solutions focused on building your organization and culture, developing talent and navigating change.
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Strategic ThinkingMarch 12, 2021 - 4:35 pm
- 10 Things that Keep You from Hiring Great PeopleMarch 4, 2021 - 10:02 pm
- Alignment + Agility = Competitive AdvantageFebruary 18, 2021 - 6:07 pm
- The 3rd Key to Better Results in 2021February 4, 2021 - 7:03 pm
- The Two Keys to Better Results in 2021January 21, 2021 - 12:52 pm
- Global Company Grows Rapidly, Responds with New Career Development StrategiesJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:18 pm
- Financial Services Firm Responds to Market Pressures with Quick, Seamless ChangeJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:03 pm
- Renowned Business School Bolsters for Strategic Growth, Redefines Key FunctionJanuary 9, 2017 - 6:56 pm
- Life Sciences Company Shifts Strategy, Transforms Organization and Talent ApproachJanuary 8, 2016 - 7:06 pm