As a leader, spend time this week thinking about where your team’s capability and commitment levels are. How are you increasing them or decreasing them?
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud nextbridgeconsulting contributed a whooping 186 entries.
These findings are among the first that I know of that show which leadership competencies make a real difference in business performance.
The differences between the two companies are many but I think the heart of the matter is the drive to innovate with products and services that are truly different.
If you have the right people in the organization defining a clear vision and differentiating strategy, creating the right culture, your organization will produce results and high performance.
Feedback is one of the core skills taught to anyone who goes through leadership training. I have trained hundreds of managers in a very specific formula for giving effective feedback.
I’m preparing to engage with a group coaching cadre for a new client. For those of you not familiar with group coaching, it is coaching that occurs in and among a group of peers where the professional coach and the other members of the group drive discovery and learning. Our initial focus is about the […]
We can all awaken the sleeping giant in each of our companies by spurring innovation in our own areas of influence.
The questions remains about what Apple will be like without him and only time will tell. Let’s take a look at the lessons we can learn from Jobs and the culture he built at Apple:
I’m on vacation this week so I thought I’d connect you with some great things others have been saying: Beware the Shiny Objects: John Gibbons of I4cp discusses some of the glimmers of good news that have been overshadowed by the debt crisis and the importance of keeping your eye on long term strategic imperatives […]
As a generation who grew up using the internet and social media, they want to connect with other bright people to work on challenges and business problems that are meaningful and important.
NextBridge partners with you to create and execute pragmatic, sustainable business solutions focused on building your organization and culture, developing talent and navigating change.
- Improve Remote Performance – The Power of ConnectionJune 7, 2021 - 1:45 pm
- When is Bad News Better than Good News?May 14, 2021 - 12:43 pm
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Strategic ThinkingMarch 12, 2021 - 4:35 pm
- 10 Things that Keep You from Hiring Great PeopleMarch 4, 2021 - 10:02 pm
- Alignment + Agility = Competitive AdvantageFebruary 18, 2021 - 6:07 pm
- Global Company Grows Rapidly, Responds with New Career Development StrategiesJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:18 pm
- Financial Services Firm Responds to Market Pressures with Quick, Seamless ChangeJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:03 pm
- Renowned Business School Bolsters for Strategic Growth, Redefines Key FunctionJanuary 9, 2017 - 6:56 pm
- Life Sciences Company Shifts Strategy, Transforms Organization and Talent ApproachJanuary 8, 2016 - 7:06 pm