excellence is not an end state. It’s an organizational state of being that’s characterized by continuous movement in pursuit of ever-higher achievement.
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud nextbridgeconsulting contributed a whooping 186 entries.
What are the unintended consequences of how we are leading? Focus on both the results and the behaviors that lead to those results.
Rebuilding leadership trust and our relationships with those we work with is a critical component of engagement and for moving our companies forward in 2012.
I recently receive the following as part of a longer post from the Human Capital Institute and it instantly caught my attention: “In the context of an organization where people ideally share purpose, the power of knowing “why” each of us chooses our role helps us be more productive. “It’s often difficult to do […]
Twitter. Facebook. LinkedIn Social media is more and more a part of everyone’s life. While it used to be the realm of many of our teenage children, it is now considered an almost […]
You’ve got a great product, the right people, and finely tuned processes, but there is a huge roadblock to your personal success, your team’s success, maybe even your organization’s success — toxic relationships. We’ve all experienced toxic relationships at work. They interfere with the ability to move the organization forward. They inhibit productivity. They have […]
Of course she didn’t lose her ability to lead. Her abilities and skills had not just simply vanished but other parts of the situation had changed. I’ve seen five common reasons why a leader who has been effective in the past is now failing.
The recent job numbers show that hiring is on the rise, which means that some of your best people may be starting to look for their next big opportunity. Now is a good time to think about re-recruiting your top talent. When it comes to your top performers how recently have you:
One of the things that research has proven over and over again and that hasn’t seemed to make it into our thinking as leaders is the power of positive feedback.
The leader’s role, then, is to help people make progress — remove obstacles, provide support, recognize progress and provide feedback on what’s not working.
NextBridge partners with you to create and execute pragmatic, sustainable business solutions focused on building your organization and culture, developing talent and navigating change.
- Improve Remote Performance – The Power of ConnectionJune 7, 2021 - 1:45 pm
- When is Bad News Better than Good News?May 14, 2021 - 12:43 pm
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Strategic ThinkingMarch 12, 2021 - 4:35 pm
- 10 Things that Keep You from Hiring Great PeopleMarch 4, 2021 - 10:02 pm
- Alignment + Agility = Competitive AdvantageFebruary 18, 2021 - 6:07 pm
- Global Company Grows Rapidly, Responds with New Career Development StrategiesJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:18 pm
- Financial Services Firm Responds to Market Pressures with Quick, Seamless ChangeJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:03 pm
- Renowned Business School Bolsters for Strategic Growth, Redefines Key FunctionJanuary 9, 2017 - 6:56 pm
- Life Sciences Company Shifts Strategy, Transforms Organization and Talent ApproachJanuary 8, 2016 - 7:06 pm