Change Agility Masterclass for Senior Leaders 8 Weeks. Virtual. Focused. Transformational. More Information 7 Covid Agility Lessons We Can’t Forget COVID has taught us that we can and must be able to change rapidly, to transform on the fly if need be. We’ve had no choice but to go more completely digital, transforming our […]
About Edith Onderick-Harvey
Edith Onderick-Harvey is NextBridge’s managing partner. She is a widely-recognized consultant, speaker, and author. Throughout her career, Edith has specialized in working with clients to execute their current strategies while preparing for what’s ahead. In 1999, Edith founded the company under the name Factor in Talent and has served as its President. She previously served as a Partner in charge of marketing with Bridge Avenue Partners, Senior Consultant with Accenture, and in leadership roles at BankBoston (Bank of America) as well as Fidelity Investments.
Entries by Edith Onderick-Harvey
I recently came across this article written nearly 10 years ago. In some ways it felt a bit quaint, but I was struck by how applicable the ideas were to not only this decade, but to our current Covid business reality. Enjoy. Results-Based Performance in a Virtual World This posting is co-written with my colleague […]
“We, as humans, are built for positive disruption.” That’s how a speaker at a recent virtual conference described change. Is that how you think about change and disruption? At about the same time, I read an article in Talent Quarterly by Joe Folkman about research into the push and pull approaches to leading change. When leaders use the push approach, […]
NextBridge partners with you to create and execute pragmatic, sustainable business solutions focused on building your organization and culture, developing talent and navigating change.
- Ahead of the CurveOctober 6, 2020 - 3:23 pm
- The More Things Change… the More We Need to Lean on the FundamentalsJuly 28, 2020 - 3:16 pm
- Let’s Change the Change ParadigmJuly 3, 2020 - 12:11 pm
- Why is it so hard to get my organization to change? And what to do about it.June 4, 2020 - 11:41 pm
- Are You Ready for What’s Next?May 15, 2020 - 12:51 am
- Global Company Grows Rapidly, Responds with New Career Development StrategiesJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:18 pm
- Financial Services Firm Responds to Market Pressures with Quick, Seamless ChangeJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:03 pm
- Renowned Business School Bolsters for Strategic Growth, Redefines Key FunctionJanuary 9, 2017 - 6:56 pm
- Life Sciences Company Shifts Strategy, Transforms Organization and Talent ApproachJanuary 8, 2016 - 7:06 pm