Recently, I’ve been talking with leaders, including mid-level leaders, about the challenges they are facing with staff shortages, continued ambiguity from COVID, and end of year pressures. In these conversations, the underlying theme is the toll these issues are taking on their emotions and their continual effort to push those emotions away or to simply […]
About Edith Onderick-Harvey
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Edith Onderick-Harvey contributed a whooping 5 entries.
A few weeks ago, I returned from an amazing family vacation that took us to Budapest, Venice and Rome. We decided to take a train from Budapest to Venice to take in the soaring beauty of the Alps as we made our way through Austria and northern Italy. And it was spectacular… until we reached […]
A question many of us think about on a regular basis is ‘what do I need to do to continue to be successful?” The definition of success itself is very personal. If you’ve been successful up until now, it could be easy to assume that what made you successful in the past will work in the […]
Much of the country is experiencing record-breaking, bitter cold this winter. And yet, some weeks, we’ve had snow storms on one day, with bright sunshine and 50 degrees the next. In a few months, we’ll be experiencing heat and humidity. The old saying goes ‘if you wait a minute, the weather will change.” As human beings, […]
Happy new year!! 2018 is in the books and now we’re looking at 350+ new days ahead of us. What will 2019 bring? Hard to say with certainty. With that said, what are some experts saying may be ahead of us in the coming year? Let’s take a look: Hello Generation Z: For the first time in 2019, Gen Z […]
NextBridge partners with you to create and execute pragmatic, sustainable business solutions focused on building your organization and culture, developing talent and navigating change.
- Does Your Business Discourage Dissent?September 22, 2022 - 2:19 pm
- Who’s Going Back to the Office? Who *Should* Be Going Back?July 12, 2022 - 7:22 pm
- 5 Minutes. 5 Days. (Re)gaining Joy at WorkMay 24, 2022 - 6:45 pm
- Worried About Accountability During the “Great Resignation?”April 7, 2022 - 5:42 pm
- Why Going Back to The Office Might Not Be Such a Bad Idea After AllMarch 23, 2022 - 5:22 pm
- Global Company Grows Rapidly, Responds with New Career Development StrategiesJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:18 pm
- Financial Services Firm Responds to Market Pressures with Quick, Seamless ChangeJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:03 pm
- Renowned Business School Bolsters for Strategic Growth, Redefines Key FunctionJanuary 9, 2017 - 6:56 pm
- Life Sciences Company Shifts Strategy, Transforms Organization and Talent ApproachJanuary 8, 2016 - 7:06 pm