If you use Twitter you know that you have 140 characters to tell your story. It forces you to really think about what you want to say and about how you’ll say it. To get your team to buy in to your Finish Strong projects you need to give them a compelling reason to join in the effort. You need to engage them in a story about why this is important. And, you need to make it short and sweet. You need to make the message simple and easy to remember so that when asked, each of your team members can share what the team is doing and why.
http://nextbridgeconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/logo-2-new_lngc2.png 0 0 nextbridgeconsulting http://nextbridgeconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/logo-2-new_lngc2.png nextbridgeconsulting2013-06-19 08:00:542016-12-25 04:53:30Tell the Story
NextBridge partners with you to create and execute pragmatic, sustainable business solutions focused on building your organization and culture, developing talent and navigating change.
- Tough Questions to Ask About Your CultureDecember 1, 2017 - 8:00 am
- 5 Ways We Do Strategy DifferentlyNovember 8, 2017 - 8:00 am
- 5 Tips To Stay FocusedOctober 25, 2017 - 8:00 am
- “What’s Next?” A Powerful Change Leadership ToolOctober 18, 2017 - 8:00 am
- We’re please to share Edith’s recently published article on Forbes!October 11, 2017 - 8:00 am
- Global Company Grows Rapidly, Responds with New Career Development StrategiesJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:18 pm
- Financial Services Firm Responds to Market Pressures with Quick, Seamless ChangeJanuary 9, 2017 - 7:03 pm
- Renowned Business School Bolsters for Strategic Growth, Redefines Key FunctionJanuary 9, 2017 - 6:56 pm
- Life Sciences Company Shifts Strategy, Transforms Organization and Talent ApproachJanuary 8, 2016 - 7:06 pm